Friday, August 17, 2012

Fling Chune FRIDAY: Fly Away

What's good, peoples?  It's Friday--that's what!  Had a good week?  Mine was... well... I'm just glad that it's over.  Work is in high gear and things are about to get even more hectic.  On a personal front, I've been struggling and rejoicing at the same time.  God has been making His presence known in some areas and completely ignoring me in others.  I can't help but want to just take an extended vacation from reality.

And such is the basis for this week's chune.  I wanna get up out of the humdrum that my life has become.  I'm tired of merely existing...and taking steps towards change seem to be all for naught. My un-official anthem for moments like these is none other than Fly Away--cuz that's what I literally want to do!

Since I can't achieve that physically, I'll just have to let Lenny take me on a musical journey.  Do join us!


3 comments:

  1. Yep good ole classic Lenny Kravitz. Nothing before it's time :) Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your comment and encouragement doll!! I praise HIM for it ALL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @OtC - Yes, gyul... don't I know it. *sigh*

    @s2p - No prob, girl. Keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete