Monday, October 22, 2012

On the Road Again...

Hi all!  I know it's been a while since I've been on and the Friday chunes haven't been flingin' as usual (so sorry).  But it's for a valid reason: I am traveling at the moment.  Some time away from the norm was sorely needed and I'm glad I could take it.   

God has allowed me to undergo some serious personal development while away, and I am so very thankful for this opportunity.  I am amazed at what I've been able to accomplish and I would encourage everyone reading to create a personal goals list, if you haven't done so already.  There are some things that I've been wanting to do for years and now that they are all on a list, I am crossing them off in record time.  It may be coincidence, but I really believe that there's power when you "write the vision and make it plain...".

So my hope is to post more regularly once I get back home.  Please know that I haven't forgotten about you and that this period of personal renewal will become evident in my future content.  Thanks for reading and for your prayers.

God bless,
pVI

1 comment: