Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Summer Movie List - Winnie the Pooh (yes, I'm serious!)

The hunny mustard-hued bear known as 'Winnie' was one of my best friends growing up. I remained fiercely devoted to him, even into my 20s. "How devoted", you ask? I slept with him through college....no, seriously. He guarded my bed while I was at class and snuggled me off to sleep every night. Still not convinced?

Apparently, my Pooh was a cross-dresser... who knew??
Case closed! So now that I've proven my ride-or-die WtP fan status, it's a given that someone like me would get completely geeked when trailers were released for the official movie... right?  Ummm, I dunno. I'm just not feelin' it [yet]. For some odd reason, something about it just doesn't strike me as "Pooh-y" enough. Of course, you know I can hear you snickering, right?

Oh, bother. You guys watch the preview and tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment