Friday, July 29, 2011

Strange dream

I drifted in and out of sleep earlier this morning; not by choice, though.  Between my alarm/snooze button and my neighbors using a jack-hammer for home improvement, sound slumber was just not on the agenda. But finally, somehow, I managed to drift back off to sleep... only to have a disturbing dream.

I won't bore you with the details, but it involved:
  • going back to high school (in uniform)
  • meeting a transfer student from New Zealand
  • getting bullied assaulted by a ginormous chick
  • trying to call security
Now, this is freakishly weird for me since--even though I was bullied in elementary school--I'd never even been in a schoolyard fight.  I had no clue what to make of it but I woke up, startled.  So as soon as I caught myself, I started praying in the Spirit and rebuking demonic attacks. As of right now, I haven't detected any manifestations of said dream, but I'm still keeping a heads-up.

Have you ever had a strange dream-and part/all of it came true or gave you a hint about the future??  I've had some non-sensical dreams in the past but never anything of a 'prophetic' nature, yet I know that some people have that particular anointing [enter Joseph of Old Testament fame]. Caribbean people tend to be superstitious anyway; like, if someone dreams of fish, it means that a female relative is pregnant (or something to that effect). But I'm curious to know if God has ever shown you something in your sleep that later made sense or happened in 'real life'. If so, I wanna hear ALL about it!

be blessed!
pVI

No comments:

Post a Comment