Friday, August 05, 2011

Fling Chune FRIDAY: Heart Surgery

Happy FRIDAY to all massive and crew [Caribbean-speak for "errybody and they mama"]!! It's the last Friday of my staycation.  *booooo* Where has the time gone? No, really?

Well, in the time that has passed while I've been on vacay, I've done a lot of thinking, praying--not enough, though--and pondering on many things.  One of those things has been struggling with certain thought patterns that I have NO business having. In response, I've been praying and asking the Lord to help me purify my mind and my heart. So I'm about to fling the chune that is the unofficial soundtrack for my journey to mental and spiritual purity: Heart Surgery by the Prodigal Son (aka Bless) and Sherwin Gardner.

Enjoy and be blessed!
pVI

No comments:

Post a Comment