Sunday, August 07, 2011

Sooo, my 'ex' is now my 'friend' on Facebook O_o

*semi-rant*


How did this happen?! Oh yeah, a long time ago before he joined FB, invites were inadvertently sent out to all my email contacts. Apparently, he signed up today--I know, right? After all this time--and accepted my friend request. I'm still tryna figure out how to feel about that.


I swore up and down that he was 'the one'. I still remember the flutters in my stomach and the goofy smile on my face when I told him I love you for the first time; just like it was yesterday. Apparently, God knew better... He and I were out of touch for a few years and I actually liked it like that because it meant less opportunity for me to watch re-runs of our relationship with my mind's eye. Now, out of the blue *BAM* right in my face. I literally felt the air get sucked out of my lungs when I read the notification that he accepted my friend request.

*sigh* I give up, Lord--this is all just a bit much.

No comments:

Post a Comment