Friday, October 07, 2011

Fling Chune FRIDAY: Pray for Me

Happy Friiiidaaaay! Lawd, it's been a ride! I hope all of you had a great past week. :o)

This chune expresses how I've been feeling for a while now--in the need of prayer. Yes, I know I have fam and friends praying for me even when we're not in communication but I feel so distant from them. In fact, I'm working on not feeling so distant from God so it's probably just me. *sigh*

But what's bangin' is that God heard my prayers and this is what He did: earlier this week, my girl called me up and told me that she saw me in a dream and wanted to check in on me. It was during the same time I was having a severe mood swing (don't know if it's possible to have a single attack of depression but that's what it felt like), so I know it was the Holy Spirit that put me on her mind. When I told her what I was going through, she immediately prayed for me and by the time the phone call was over, I felt like a cloud was lifted from over my head! People, don't sleep on the power of prayer!!

So this chune is dedicated to my friend and all those who are keeping their loved ones lifted up in prayer. Please, don't ever let up--it does more than you know!

be blessed!
pVI

*for some reason, YouTube won't let me embed the video so here's the link to Pray for Me by Carmen Michelle*

No comments:

Post a Comment