Sunday, October 02, 2011

people SUCK! *rant*

Genesis 6:6 [New International Version (NIV)]

6 The LORD regretted that he had made human beings on the earth, and his heart was deeply troubled.

The God in me completely relates to this; I understand why He regretted making humans because I've had just about enough of "us". In the last 48 hours, I've had 3 separate encounters with human beings that have made me want to relocate to another universe. "We" are a buncha self-absorbed, power-hungry, irresponsible shmucks and I've had enough! AAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!
God only knows that it's His grace--and concern for making HIM look bad--that kept me from completely popping off on these people... praise the Lord for the anointing of restraint!!


If only I could fast from people! Oh, to be completely alone [with God] and not have to put up with anyone else's flaws but my own--and that's plenty. Lord, please send me a human-proof bubble in which I could envelop myself... to communicate with only You and bask in Your presence. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment