Friday, November 11, 2011

Fling Chune FRIDAY: What Shall I Do?

Happy Friday AND Veteran's Day!

I may not agree with the politics of war, but I will always have the utmost respect for those who defend their country with their lives. Veterans: I salute you!

This week was intense in so many ways. I got some positive yet frightening news, and much earlier than I expected to receive it.  I can't get into the details now but I can say that it is related to one of a few steps of faith I took recently.  Once I get more clarity, I'll share the news with you but this definitely has the potential to be a life-changing move on my part.  I'm making some grown decisions, y'all--the kind that can make you or break you.  Of course, I'm praying for guidance and direction but I'm still freaking out because my fragile human mind can't determine what the future holds.  Thankfully, I know who holds the future!

I remember hearing Tramaine Hawkins sing this song on the radio when I was a little girl, but only within the last few days have I been able to embrace the depth of it. So today's chune basically spells out my inner thoughts, to the letter.  With no further ado, here is What Shall I Do.

Be blessed,
pVI


I couldn't find a video of the original studio version, so click here to stream the song: http://www.bing.com/music/songs/search?q=tramaine+hawkins+%22what+shall+i+do%22&selected=CB87D101-0100-11DB-89CA-0019B92A3933&FORM=DTPMUA

1 comment: