Thursday, December 15, 2011

Fling Chune FRIDAY: How Will Santa Get Here?

Happy Friday, peoples! :o)  The last 7-10 days have been a set for the history books, y'all.  I can't get into details now, but I'll say that I've experienced great accomplishment and [physical] excruciating pain in the same span of time... All I can do I praise God for bringing me out on top!

So sorry I missed last week's chune! So this time around and in keeping with the holiday spirit, heeeere we gooo!  This chune is a Caribbean original--the artist, King Obstinate, is a calypso singer from Antigua but this is a Christmas fave in the VI. With no long-talkin', here is How Will Santa Get Here?


2 comments:

  1. That was very cute. I hope 2012 brings you some rest and relaxation:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gyul, I crack up EVERY time ah hear it! :o) Thanks for the wishes and the same to you.

    ReplyDelete