Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Movie Review. Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol

image credit: http://cdn1.gossipcenter.com
My review for this film can be summed up in one word: EPIC!  Oh. My. Crap!  I don't know how he does it, but Tom Cruise manages to make the Mission Impossible franchise gooder and gooder with every flick.  This is ridiculous! He upped his 'acrobatic insanity' game exponentially, God bless him!  But throw Paula Patton into the mix and it's all over.  This chick is baaaaad!  She definitely tapped into her inner Angelina Jolie for this movie.

The storyline is tight.  Action sequences are off the chain.  And then there's "the car"... you'll know what I mean when you see it! *faints*  Why are you still here?? GO SEE IT!!

3 comments:

  1. I thought the movie was entertaining but I think it got a little too gimmicky at points. When Ms. Patton hit the one girl like a line backer I was impressed:). I'm looking forward to the Hunger Games. Have you read those books?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, it did get 'gimmicky'... but I chose to concentrate on the entertainment factor. :o)

    And no, I'm not familiar with the Hunger Games but I'm about to go look it up! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hats off to tom cruise for doing that burj khalifa stunt..........(one can only understand when one himself stands at observation desk and see around). Movie Good but not as charismatic as previous parts....watching Anil kapoor surrendered to such filthy piece of role makes real uncomfortable............ as he himself is gem of its own kind but alas!

    ReplyDelete