Thursday, March 01, 2012

Fling Chune FRIDAY: I AM the One

Happy Friday annnnnd Women's History Month!  It's been a cool week for me--helped my mom celebrate her birthday by taking a day off and I'm a few steps closer to getting a major possession back into my grasp, so it's all gravy.

This week's chune is one that harkens back to ye olde college days, but it's one of my all-time faves!  It would float through my dorm room on repeat, ad infinitum (and probably ad nauseam for those on my floor) but I just couldn't help it. It's what I like to consider a transcendental piece... one of those that instantly gripped me by the ears and refused to let go of my attention.  Just something about the intro--it's all at once commanding, yet soothing.  The elements of the song flow outward like the waves of a meditative anthem from the throne of the Lord God, Himself.  And vocalists Out of Eden meld harmonies effortlessly to create an atmosphere that just takes you away to another dimension... oh, wait--is that just me?  Well, let's find out!

Be blessed,
pVI


1 comment:

  1. Once again I've never heard of this awesome artist. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete