Friday, September 28, 2012

Fling Chune FRIDAY: Let it Out

It's the weekend once again, praise the Lord!  Hopefully you had a great week. Mine?  Not so much.  My job is causing me distress and I don't know how to relieve it.  I'm praying to God for some sort of resolution... still waiting for that.

In the meantime, I've been making some great discoveries on Pandora and YouTube suggestions.  Today's chune is courtesy of Press Play--a group that has a sound that's quite unique: Christian electronica. That's right, ladies and gentlemen: this is perfect for clubbin' in Jesus' name! I'll be the first to admit that techno didn't take up much any of my iPod until stumbling upon this.  But it's def a banger and I crank this in the car when I need to get super hype [i.e. forget-to-keep-both-hands-on-the-wheel-because-they're-pumping-in-the-air-to-the-beat kinda hype] on my way somewhere.  
 
The entire track doesn't play out here but you can get a good workout with the sample. If you like this, def go check out the group for more bangers.  Soooooooo, let's get's this weekend started RIGHT!

God bless,
pVI


No comments:

Post a Comment