Saturday, April 19, 2014

WANTED: dead or alive

I'm alive... physically. 

Emotionally?  I guess that depends on when you ask.

Spiritually?  *pfft*  That's an ongoing conflict; they say struggle is a sign that you're not dead [yet].

I feel irresponsible and a bit ashamed for 'abandoning' Holy Hotness the way I did. Not like anybody lost any sleep over the halt in content but I like to see things through to completion.  I guess I had to do that with other situations in my life and this blog suffered because of it.  But when I look back over my posts, even though I'm positive that my words were able to help others, I think the writing did more to help me than anyone else... but I am grateful for the 'company'.

I don't foresee completely shutting this down, but I know that I won't be able to write as regularly as I would like to.  What am I saying?  I don't even know.  When I figure it out, I'll be sure to say it here, though.

3 comments:

  1. We all run into blogging blocks now & again. And you always have the right to shut it down. But I hope you don't, the Spirit will move you to write again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the word of encouragement, ahhhsoNeo. It means more than you know...

      Delete
  2. It was so good to hear from you. I agree with Neo. Follow your spirit but know we will be here when you are ready :)

    ReplyDelete