Friday, March 16, 2012

Fling Chune FRIDAY: In Your Will

Thank GOD it's Friday!!  *whew*  So glad the weekend is here again!

Nothing major to report this week... except that interesting episode of 'confirmation'. *pfft*  So I guess no news is good news.  But I would like to recap something recent and noteworthy.  I got a response to a question I sent in to the awesomest, krunkest Christian advisor this side of the internet: Unka Glen.  [If you know not of whom I speak, then, well... that just sucks. But I promise you'll thank God that you know now!]

My full Q&A is posted in his Citadel of Enlightenment, but I just wanna share the parts of his counsel that really stayed with me: 1) 'doubting Thomas' and 2) "Ask God for the trust that you need to use to trust Him (sounds weird, but that’s the way to get it done)."  I can definitely identify with Thomas as I'm too practical and realistic for my own good.  And praying for trust so I can trust the One I'm supposed to be trusting... easy-peasy, right?  Ummm, not quite, but at least I know what to do.

So this week's chune is an affirmation of my track from here, forward--staying in His will.  If you hear me sound like I'm falling off the 'faith wagon', you have my permission to nudge violently shove me back on board!  Lord knows I need to stick this out for the long haul. *sigh*  So, here goes!

stay blessed,
pVI


No comments:

Post a Comment