Friday, July 13, 2012

Fling Chune FRIDAY: Good Morning

"Hey, hey, heeeey!" (said like Fat Albert)  If you grew up in the late 70s/early 80s, that name shoulda given you a great blast from the past.  Hope everybody had a great week!  Mine got a bit busy towards the end but I'm just glad it's over.  No long talking today--gonna get straight to the chune.

This is definitely a feel-good, bounce-around, get-the-vibes-flowing kinda chune! Just like the name, this joint is sure to get your day kicked off on the right foot.  Like, I can see myself making my neighbors sick of this song because it will be my wake-up alarm every single morning! Mandisa's voice definitely shines through, but unfortunately not over the wack obligatory verse by producer Toby Mac [think Puffy/P. Diddy from the late 90s making his presence known on basically every song every put out by a Bad Boy artist]. Yeah, annoying like that. *Disclaimer: Nuthin' personal against T-Mac; just keepin' it 100.*

Anyway, have yourself a Good Morning, courtesy of Mandisa and yours truly!
pVI


3 comments:

  1. Very nice. Thanks for sharing. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always find the best ideas in your blog so i come often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OtC - You're always welcome, and same to you!

    Clara - Awww, thank you! :o) I look forward to hearing from you more.

    ReplyDelete