Friday, July 27, 2012

Fling Chune FRIDAY: These Three Words

What's good, everybody? Hope it's been a great week! Mine went by kinda slow, but it's ending on a sorta busy note.  Otherwise, things are cool with me.

Today's chune is by the one, the only, Stevie Wonder and strangely enough, I never heard it before this year. #truestory #dontstoneme  I happened to hear it on the radio one day and while I recognized the voice, the song was completely fresh and new to my ears. It's breathtaking!

Stevie is one of the greatest and if you disagree--which you can't unless you're in need of a cochlear implant--think about all his songs that have been sampled.  I've lost count but it's a whoooole lot!  They say imitation is the highest form of flattery, and Mr. Wonder more than deserves it.  This man's voice is an instrument of the highest caliber!

With no further ado, behold the beauty of These Three Words.
pVI


1 comment:

  1. It's telling me that I can't listen to it, but I know it's a great song :).

    ReplyDelete