Monday, December 31, 2012

So, 2012... it's been real!

As I'm about to give this year the "deuces" and welcome 2013, I'm thinking back on the last 364 days.  Towards the end of this year, I slacked-off in blogging and I'm disappointed with myself about that. :o(  2012 has all but destroyed me emotionally and some of the aftermath is following me into the new year... but I was also able to check several things off my bucket list. God is still real and His grace will continue to carry me through. 

Thank you for your presence here--I truly appreciate it!  :o)  My intention is to get back into the swing of things here on the blog, so stay tuned.  And I pray that 2013 is filled with the best that God has for you.  Happy New Year from Holy Hotness by pVI!

photo credit: http://photo.elsoar.com

No comments:

Post a Comment